Affordable accommodation in central London
At the W14 Hotel, we offer value for money accommodation in central London, and we value your satisfaction. Though we are an affordable mid-ranged hotel, our staff are willing to go that extra mile to make your stay comfortable with our various value added services. We aim to please our guests by providing a friendly welcome, clean rooms and a high level of service. For your convenience we offer the following to make your stay in London easy and enjoyable, whether you are visiting for business or pleasure:
- Newly furnished bedrooms with daily maid service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Safety deposit lockers
- Complimentary luggage storage facility for late departures and early arrivals.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Key card access to rooms
- Print and Fax service available
- Vending machines for chocolates, canned drinks and crisps
- Ironing board and iron on request
- Early check in and late checkout on request
- Complimentary map of London upon arrival
- Leaflets for information on tourist attractions in and around the city.
- Tickets for sightseeing tours and tourist attractions like London Eye and Madame Tussauds in the same prices as at the attraction. You can save yourself from standing in a long queue by purchasing the tickets from us.
- Taxis booked for distant and local destinations.
- Arrange tickets for your journey to European cities by coach or train.
Check in & Check out times
- Check in is from 1.30 pm. Note that, we let our guests to keep their luggage in the luggage room and use wash rooms to freshen up, in case they arrive early.
- We allow early check in for £10 per hour (subject to availability)
- Latest Check out time is 10.30 am. Guests are allowed to leave their bags in the Luggage room after this time.
- We allow late checkout at for £10 per hour (subject to availability)
Ask our friendly staff about
- Attractive discount on group bookings and free accommodation for leader of a group of 20pax+
- Special discounts on long stay bookings
- Check out is at 10.30am. You can leave your bags in the Luggage room.
- Late checkout £10 per hour (subject to availability)
We are conveniently located
- 6 minutes’ walk from two underground stations – Barons Courts and West Kensington station on two different lines making it easier to access tourist attractions in different parts of London from Madame Tussauds to the north, to Tower of London to the east.
- 20 minutes underground ride from the Natural History museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum
- 20 minutes underground ride to Harrods and 30 minutes’ walk to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Close to many bus routes serving Kensington and surrounding central London areas
- 45 minutes away from Gatwick airport using the Gatwick Express train link departing from Victoria Station every 15 minutes
- 45 minutes away from Heathrow airport using the Piccadilly Line from Barons Court